If you're running a cemetery on a tight budget and you need to digitize your records, you've come to the right place!
This is a simple utility to keep track of, and optionally map out, your cemetery records.
Most of the cemeteries we have worked with have nothing more than a very old thick book that they continue to write new entries into. If anything were to happen to that book all the records would be lost forever. Now is the time to computerize that information before it is lost forever.The software (in trial mode) allows for up to 30-days of testing.
The maps look like a simple grid, or spreadsheet. You start out with a blank slate of columns and rows (which you can add or subtract). You create the map by assigning plot locations to cells on the grid. This then communicates with your database to color-code the map according to the status of the owner/resident of the plot. Feel free to try to create your own map. There is help to assist you with this within the application by clicking on the HELP menu at the top of the screens.
What the desktop version offers:
- No internet connection required
- Features not found in the online version such as billing, invoicing and deed creation
- Ability to import your own data at any time
- Built-in Backup and Restore functionality
What the online version offers:
- No need to install anything on your computer, all you need is an internet connection
- Use from anywhere in the world
- Share with multiple users and even the outside world if you like (with limited or view-only access)
- Improvements made immediately, no need to download patches
You can login via a guest so that you can get an idea of what we can offer, or you can contact us to start using the software for your organization.